In this Virtual Event you will learn the answers to your questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
This informative seminar covers the basics of Social Security and reveals strategies for maximizing your benefits.
At this workshop you will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income, and more
Date and Time
Tue, Jun 22, 2021
10:00a - 11:00a EST
Elliott & Associates Wealth Advisors Via ZOOM
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93102342046?pwd=Njd2QjAzWFp0Q0J2QlVzcVpkcWlvUT09 Meeting ID: 931 0234 2046 Passcode: 420642