CLICK HERE on day of Savvy Social Security Planning for Boomers event (Zoom link)
Meeting ID: 868 5728 1269
***Kindly remember to register prior to attending this educational workshop.***
- Five things boomers need to know when applying for Social Security
- Long term projections for Social Security
- How Social Security is calculated
- How to estimate your benefits
- Spousal benefits
- Rules for survivor benefits
- Factors to consider when deciding when to apply
- Strategies for benefits
- Minimizing taxes on Social Security benefits
- What Social Security personnel can and can’t do
- Open discussion/Q&A
We'll also discuss the answers to common questions like:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Date and Time
Tue, Sep 19, 2023
7:00p - 8:00p EST
Elliott & Associates Wealth Advisors via Zoom link at https://bit.ly/3OaurTu
Eastern Time one tap mobile: +1 312-626-6799 /// Meeting ID: 868 5728 1269 /// Passcode: 669300