Meeting ID: 829 4565 0844
***Kindly remember to register prior to attending this educational workshop.***
- 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
- 6 rollover options for your retirement plan funds
- 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
- The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
- How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security, and financial plans
- 3 different options for spousal IRA beneficiaries
We'll also discuss the answers to common questions like:
- What type of retirement account is right for me?
- How much are my withdrawals taxed?
- When do I need to begin taking withdrawals?
- Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much?
- How much will I have to take?
- What happens to my IRA when I die?
- How can I minimize my taxes so I can spend more of my hard-earned money?
Date and Time
Tue, Jul 12, 2022
7:00p - 8:00p EST
Elliott & Associates Wealth Advisors via Zoom link at https://bit.ly/3aBkYDo
Eastern Time one tap mobile: +1 301-715-8592 /// Meeting ID: 829 4565 0844 /// Passcode: 380610