IRA planning is a complex process. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on their overall retirement plan.
Baby boomers are asking:
- What type of retirement account is right for me?
- Can I still contribute to a retirement account and if so, how much?
- When do I need to take withdrawals and how much do I have to take?
- How are my IRA withdrawals taxed?
- How does my IRA fit into my overall plan?
To help attendees better understand IRA planning, this workshop will cover:
- 7 strategies for Savvy IRA planning
- 6 roll over options for your retirement plan funds
- 3 common required minimum distribution mistakes
- The difference between indirect and direct rollovers
- How to coordinate your IRA planning with your overall retirement, estate, tax, education, Social Security and financial plans
- 3 different options for spousal IRA beneficiaries
Date and Time
Tue, Jul 13, 2021
10:00a - 11:00a EST
Elliott & Associates Wealth Advisors Via Zoom
To join ZOOM: https://zoom.us/j/93902657030?pwd=TGRkd1h1N0cxeThibS9BamVkU09GUT09 Meeting ID: 939 0265 7030 Passcode: 281529