CLICK HERE on day of the Managing Health Care Expenses & Retirement event (Zoom link)
Meeting ID: 841 4533 1794
***Kindly remember to register prior to attending this educational workshop.***
- How Medicare enrollment periods work - and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement - including the possibility of needing long-term care
We'll also discuss the answers to common questions like:
- When do I need to sign up for Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How much does it cost?
- Will I need other insurance?
- What about long-term care?
Date and Time
Tue, Nov 28, 2023
7:00p - 8:00p EST
Elliott & Associates Wealth Advisors via Zoom link at https://bit.ly/3D8g3EP
/// Meeting ID: 820 5859 3625 /// Passcode: 275843