Meeting ID: 820 5859 3625
***Kindly remember to register prior to attending this educational workshop.***
- How Medicare enrollment periods work - and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement - including the possibility of needing long-term care
- When do I need to sign up for Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- How much does it cost?
- Will I need other insurance?
- What about long-term care?
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 04, 2022
7:00p - 8:00p EST
Elliott & Associates Wealth Advisors via Zoom link at https://bit.ly/3NAVhBo
Eastern Time one tap mobile: + 1 312-626-6799 /// Meeting ID: 820 5859 3625 /// Passcode: 422784